John 8:32 "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." NIV

Thursday, December 15, 2011

400th.... no biggie, right?

Yesterday, I missed it. Yep. It was my 400th blog post and what did I do? I tried to be funny... well, I tried to use someone else's humor for my lack of time to blog... no seriously, that blog post by THAT J,en got over 280,000 hits! WOW... if only I could write that cleverly.

Any who... 400 posts... sounds like a lot of whining to me. I thought I would take a look back and see some of the high lights.

Blog post with the MOST hits: 2039 hits: Runner's Cough (and 89% of the hits are from Google searches... boy I bet they were disappointed.)

Blog post with the MOST comments: 240 comments / 989 hits - Yeah, I gave away an iPod touch (kinda wishing I hadn't because now my is BROKE!)

Non Giveaway Blog post with the MOST comments: It's Official - 27 (when I officially signed up for MCM, my first marathon... and all I posted was an imagine of me being accepted into the race.)

Looking back I have covered most topics:

Injury
PMS
Heart Thingy
Exhaustion
Letting Go
Change: Here and Here and HERE
Surrendering
Five Guys
Becoming a Triathlete
Body Fat
Redemption
New Baby
Being Guilty
Becoming a Marathoner
Contentment
Going Commando
Being Famous

THANK YOU for coming along with me on my journey... I only hope you allow me to continue to encourage (and complain to) you!

2 comments:

Michael said...

I for one thank you for pointing out that post yesterday about the Elf on the Shelf and over-achieving Moms. I thought it was hilarious, and shared it with my wife last night. Without you mentioning it, I never would have known....so Thanks !

Blogging doesn't always have to be about what you personally write, but rather what you personally share !

oldrunningfox. said...

I missed it too. Looking back, my last Blog post, on December 13th, was my 100th. I suppose we should both wish ourselves 'Happy Anniversary' with a nice glass of wine, or something like that.
Cheers!