John 8:32 "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." NIV

Friday, February 26, 2010

I'm FAMOUS!!!!

I'm famous! Well, sort of, kind of!

The weight-loss competition that I won last year is currently selecting candidates for this year's competition. In order to drum up even more interest, they are running this commercial featuring MOI:

video

My family hated the blonde hair... I only had it for about 2 months. There is also a newspaper ad, and as soon as I can figure out how to post a .pdf, I will post it. I am super excited.

BTW: If you are in Frederick County, Montgomery County, or Prince George's County, Maryland and would like to enter the competition, click here.

Disclaimer: Not that I have anything against Medifast, but we did not use Medifast last year. I lost the 41 pounds in 12 weeks by eating healthy and LOTS exercising!

24 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow Jen, congrats! I would be really proud if I was in a weight-loss commercial. You will be famous!!

Kelly said...

Very cool!!

Julie said...

Hi Jen,
You go girl!! That is awesome being in a commercial:) You deserve it because you worked hard...a 40 lb weight loss in such a short period of time:) Amazing!!

Carly said...

Yay!!! That is so exciting!!! Congrats.

TMB @ RACING WITH BABES said...

Super cool! I like the blond hair by the way!

ajh said...

Fun!

Erica said...

that's awesome!! I will look for it on the local Channels!

Linda said...

Great commercial. I liked your blond hair. ;-)

You will be famous.

Ewa said...

I like the blond hair.
You just might be the only famous person I know. Well, kind of. :)
Congratulations!

Teamarcia said...

Very cool and well deserved. You did it the smart way!

Jocelyn said...

WOOO! I know someone famous :D

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

VERy cool.. I like the blond..it is fun to mix it up with the hair..

newrunner said...

Hey Jen,
That is so cool! I like your hair blond! I got the head band in the mail this week, I tried it out today an loved it!! It's so much more comfortable than wearing a hat. Thanks so much!!!

Lisa said...

How cool is that!?! :-)

misszippy said...

Very cool--clearly you are an inspiration. Keep up the good work!

Mark said...

Awesome, Jen!!

Libby said...

That is really cool! I like the blonde hair too-in addition to your hair now :)

Bethany + Ryan said...

ahhh SO cool!!!!!

Sunshine Mama said...

That is Just GREAT!! I loved it. And I liked the blond hair...you sound like you know what you're talking about! This is good stuff.

Kirsten said...

That's a great clip and quote from you! The opening lines about the donuts and the shoe size cracks me up! Have you guys seen it running on tv yet? I like the blonde hair too but you look really great now too, you can rock all kinds of styles.... :)

momof3 said...

You're so cool, I can't stand it. I hope that every day when you wake up you think to yourself, "I am SUPER". I really do, because you really are.

I don't know which I like better... You look pretty awesome no matter what the hair color... but... well, only you can tell us, do blonds have more fun???

Sherri said...

That is incredible! I love your blog it is great and inspiring!

ShirleyPerly said...

Congrats on being in the video!

If you have access to a scanner that'll scan in images in PDF or JPG format, that's probably the easiest way to get the newspaper ad onto your blog.

Julie (ROJ) said...

super cool you're in that comercial