- I drown.
- I miss the start.
- I get kicked in the head during the swim.
- I cannot get out of my wetsuit.
- Can't find my bike.
- I forget to take my wetsuit off.
- I forget my helmet.
- I cannot get my shoes on.
- I forget my Garmin.
- I fall off my bike... several times.
- I get a flat and instead of changing it, I cry.
- I run out of T2 with my helmet on.
- I cannot feel my legs and fall down during the run.
- They close the course because I am running so slow.
- I cross the finish line, but they already have packed up.
- I cannot find my ride home.
To make matters worse, TriGuru is traveling for work and I want to talk to his ear off about strategy. I want to talk about his first Tri... lessons learned... you know so I do not make the same mistakes. How dare he go on a business trip during my freak out time. He is the ONLY person I really know that has competed in a Tri. (Well, that isn't completely true... but WHATEVER!)
I have been reading way too many websites, seeking advice... I need... Oh, I know what I need... I NEED a CHILL PILL, got one?