John 8:32 "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." NIV

Saturday, January 30, 2010











I know that I have talked about "The Stairs" at my gym... well, I decided to show you how bad they are or you can just call me a whimp. I would rather run 10 miles on the treadmill (and I HATE running inside) than run these stairs. Benny loves them... and loves to make us run them. When she is "mad" at us, she makes us skip a step... I can feel the pain just looking at the pictures. Lyle has become such a fanatic, that he enjoys running up and down these stairs for fun.

Today's workout was a tough one. We did mostly an arm, shoulder and chest workout with a few ab workouts mixed in. My arms hurt so bad that I could barely carry the groceries out of the store after our workout (we go to the grocery store after our Saturday workouts). The kids were laughing at me.

Here is a picture of my girl Benny that we took today before our workout. I will miss her as our last workout with her is this Tuesday, but she will always be there for us if we need her. Benny is a true inspiration. She lost more than 100 lbs and has kept it off for 4 years. She lost the first 90 without even going to the gym. She has turned her life around and is helping others do it now with Personal Training. She is a top trainer at the gym. Her infectious attitude and her first hand experience is what makes the difference. And to top that off: Jesus is her top priority too, so it is awesome working out with a fellow Christian!!!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Those stairs are a killer! I rememeber having to walk down them to get baby Colin from the child care center and being in pain! You look great!