John 8:32 "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." NIV

Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday's Fret, Fact, & Fun

Fret - My schedule says that I have 20 miles tomorrow.... 2-0- MILES. And my husband has a meeting at 8:45 am. As much as I am an early bird... I CANNOT possibly complete 20 miles before 8:30 (got to give him at least 15 minutes to get there). He suggested I run it in the afternoon... and as much as the weather would make it work, I have a difficult time running with food on my stomach (I prefer to run pre-breakfast)... so my fret is... how on earth am I going to get 20 miles in this weekend.

Fact - I have been working a lot lately. Subbed 3 times this week and worked my "real" job twice, plus meetings and other appointments mixed in there.... with that said, I still managed to get all of my runs in: 32 miles to be exact. Where there is a will there is a WAY! (help me chant that with my fret above!)

Fun - I haven't been have much fun lately, aside from running (yes, 90% of the time, I do think it is fun). I am kinda thinking about a new hair-do, and have lots of ideas, I just need to "toe it to the line" and commit. After all, it is just hair, right? It will grow back!

3 comments:

TMB @ RACING WITH BABES said...

You'd better get a zipper on your head. That he would be da bomb.

I say go for whatever you are thinking. You can rock it!

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

That someone would actually have that hairstyle does not suprise me as much as their willingness to let someone take a photo of it. Seriously?! People are so....creative?

You will get that 20 in. Just hold off on lunch (you said afternoon right?) and then eat after. I'm the say with not wanting food in my stomach when I start running.

Can't wait to see what you will do with your hair...maybe change color too?? Oh, my daughter has feathers. They are the cool thing. ;-)

Rene' said...

I can't wait to see your hair. Seeing your short hair makes me want to cut mine....and coloring might be fun too!
Could you do some of the 20 on the Mill? I know it stinks, but that way you could finish in the morning and then have the rest of the day....