1. What was your toughest race? Toughest race yet, I would have to say my first marathon - MCM on October 31, 2010. Why was it tough? Well the last 6 miles felt worse than the 14 hours I went without an epidural during the delivery of my daughter... but yes, I am going to do it again! Any sane person would, right?
2. What are your goals for 2011? I would like to set a PR at ALL of my races (registered for National 1/2 marathon and the Cherry Blossom 10 miler). Complete a Sprint and Olympic Triathlon and even a 1/2 IM (but that may be pushing it), pace Bob through a Fall marathon (Philly or Richmond)
3. If you could live anywhere where would it be? I would prefer to live some where it was warm... did not snow and the average temp was 65 degrees.
4. What is my guilty pleasure tv show? I do not watch much TV these days. Maybe Dirty Jobs, American Pickers, Pawn Stars, and AFV (I love listening to my children laughing)!
5. How do I keep my sense of balance? Balance? Am I am supposed to be balancing my life? Oops. Pretty much the only way I can balance is to plan out EVERYTHING... yeah, it makes me obsessive and not very flexible, but it is what it is.
And so you do not feel left out like I did: TAG YOU ARE IT!
"Peace out" according to Kiera!