John 8:32 "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." NIV

Thursday, September 23, 2010

And the winner is...

Okay, before you shoot me, I forgot to post the winner to he TMB Endurance Bands yesterday. I am so sorry for the delay.
Random.org selected # 16 which is ERICA!

So, Erica email me your snail mail address at hahleewude[at]verizon[dot]com and I will get your your bands.

And do not FRET, you can still purchase TMB Endurance bands from Tonia. And if you are looking for something in particular to match that perfect outfit, let her know!

BTW: I am working on my Marathon Outfit and need your help. I have decided against wearing a costume since the marathon is on October 31st... I just want to finish and not be annoyed by my outfit, so no costume, I am going for practical. I am looking for some knee sport socks that are pink zebra print (to go with my TMB Endurance band)... and of course I want to test them before the marathon (similar to this pic). I had seen them at Dick's Sporting Good store, but they are no longer there... anyone seen them around? I only have summer running clothes so I may need some socks to keep me warm in October.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Haven't seen those. I'm looking for something similar for my jingle bell race in december - want to run maybe in red/white striped socks and a matching hat...

KovasP said...

Haven't seen those. Zensah makes an argyle compression sock, but that probably doesn't help.

teacherwoman said...

Congrats to her!

gba_gf said...

If you can't find them, I might have a pair, I'll snap a pic and you can decide if you want me to send them. Worn once? (Wouldn't that be a story for your grand kids, "when I was a young woman, I ran a marathon in another woman's socks...")
@Lisa - CHECK TARGET for the Christmas socks. I actually bought a pair last year right after Christmas so I could a Jingle Jog this year! And - it's likely, since it's September, the Christmas socks are already out.