"YOU'RE GOING PLACES BABY"award by momof3. Thank you very much.
So the requirement of this award is that I tell you where I think I will be in 10 years, and award 10 bloggers. One way to get a girl to think ahead... In ten years...
I will be 42 years old (btw, my husband's age when we got married). My husband will be 62 - EEK! Kiera will be 17 - OUCH and Brock 15.5.
I pray that I will be finished seminary, and be ordained as a Deacon in the Methodist Church... working at a local church.
I will have successfully completed and survived the MCM of 2010 and it will be a happy memory. I will have completed my book tour of my new book: "Fit for God" or "Fit for the Kingdom" (I haven't decided on the title yet) and be spreading the fitness bug around churches.
Now that was fun... what about you? Here are the blogs that I am tagging:
- Kirsten at Kirsten-a runner, a triathlete... my sister (in-law) and a great athlete
- Slowly but Surely because she won one of my first giveaways
- Shelly at It's Just One Foot in Front of the Other who runs and runs and runs
- Mel at Tall Mom on the Run because I would like to see where she will be
- Jamie at Running Diva Mom because she is so encouraging and has an awesome attitude
- Shirley at Humble Triathlete who just ROCKS!
- Syl at Live, Smile, Run who has lost TONS of weight and still going!
- AJH at Age Groups Rock who just posted a great 100th post
- Tricia at Endurance Isn't Only Physical who was my first blog friend
- April at Mommy's Fit for the King is an awesome servant to the Lord and runner
Tonight I do a track workout with Bob. He is going to video me running so we can evaluate my form. EEK!
I did 700m in the pool today.... boy, I am out of shape with swimming... my breathing was AWFUL!