I was thinking about how blessed I am this morning. I have decided to make today's blog about the 10 things I am thankful for:
1. God - I feel so thankful that God gave me Jesus! What the most incredible gift, to sacrifice his son for me. I try to find joy in all of his creations.
2. Jesus - oh, how I strive to be more like him everyday. I am not close, but get closer everyday.
3. Lyle - I love my husband more every day. I will be honest, marriage is tough and over the last 8 years we have had our ups and downs. I am thankful that we are up right now.
4. Kiera and Brock - My children who show me unconditional love (I think they are closer to Jesus than I am) and brief moments of actually enjoying each other without fighting
5. Janet - my sister, my twin, and I would say my best friend. The one, who I can call to vent, cry, laugh and be COMPLETELY me with. And most of all, the one who holds me accountable and isn't afraid to give me tough love when I need it the most.
6. Mom – afraid to show her vulnerability and embodies tough love, but who really loves me. And her husband, my father.
7. Dad – the quiet, confident man who is strong in every sense of the word. The daddy that hugs you and when you think you are done says, “I’m not done hugging you yet.”
8. Friends – with the ups and downs of life, you remain steadfast. You have seen the good, the bad, and the ugly and love me the same.
9. Running – my long lost friend who is always there when I am ready and never changes
10. Dolce – my wonder dog. My third child. Her unconditional doggy love is unsurpassed. From keeping my lap warm and making me smile, to your endless kisses. I love you as much as a person should love their dog – okay… maybe more.
10+. My Followers... you keep me coming back. Thank you for your inspiring words and I hope that my ramblings inspire you someday.