John 8:32 "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." NIV

Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday, July 13th

Some people have asked, "What do you eat?" So, this is what I consumed today:

Breakfast: 4 egg whites, 3 c sauteed spinach, 1/2 mini bagel, 32 oz water
Morning Snack: skipped, 16 oz water
Lunch: 7oz turkey breast, 2 cups brocolli, 16 oz water
Afternoon snack: skipped, 32 oz water
Dinner: 1 whole wheat slice of bread, 2 c whole wheat noodle, 1 c spaghetti sauce, 4 turkey meatballs

Exercise: Ran 1 mile, walked 3 at moderate/fast pace (knees hurt), 10 oz water

Side note: I usually do not skip my snacks. Today was a really busy day. My main issue before my mammoth weight loss was that I did not eat enough... so skipping meals is normal for me. I had a morning meeting and a long afternoon drive, so I did not go prepared to eat snacks. I usually eat 100 calorie back of almonds or rice cakes. I hope to eat better so I can record it here for you.

1 comments:

Janet said...

wow 4 egg whites seem like a lot. Thanks for starting this blog. I passed it on to my friends.