John 8:32 "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." NIV

Thursday, May 17, 2012

3TT

Not Over Training -  I have accepted the fact that perhaps I do not get the results I want at races because I am over training. Yes, I am admitting it. I have lots of time and when I get stressed or sad, I workout. I think it culminating with me completing an Olympic Tri (there was a few hours in between each workout) a week ago. I have decided to find a plan and follow it. No making stuff up.

IMLP -  A fellow DCTri friend laid down the gauntlet for IMLP. Eek! I haven't even done a HIM. I'm nervous to sign up, but I have more than enough time to over analyze as registration isn't until the middle of July.

Bike Name -  I still haven't named my new bike. The name I am considering is PB&J for Pixie Blue and Jen (me) but I'm not in love. Can you help me name her?

3 comments:

gba_gf @ Neurosis of the Stay at Home Marathoner said...

yea! Your back!!!!

Cat said...

Well you can also join Team Augusta ... though I'm rapidly losing lodging space.

Kamran Ahmed said...

5 Tips to a flat stomach

There are long lasting ways to
get the amazing middle you crave.
These genius tips
will help you shed inches and pounds, banish the bloat,
and feel even more gorgeous.
we have very best advice for quickly
shrinking your tummy. Here are the surprising
Hello, skinny jeans!
Stop making these 5 Major mistakes
and you will finally lose your stubborn belly fat
http://juicyabs.com
http://www.facebook.com/5TipsToAFlatStomach?skip_nax_wizard=true