Yes, you remember correctly. I did a review and giveaway for KALYX back in the beginning of March HERE. Many of the comments I received wanted to try the "DD Diva". So this is a review of that bra:
- Interior encapsulated cups
- Ventilated front panel for maximum air flow
- Extra-wide padded straps to alleviate neck and shoulder stress
- Adjustable back closure for custom fit
- Unique "butterfly" back design helps smooth your silhouette.
I actually think I like this bra better than the "Extremist" that I reviewed HERE.
I felt secure, snug and I did not bounce all over the place. Also, some bras are so tight, that my back starts to hurt. This was NOT the case with the DD Diva. I actually felt like I wasn't wearing a bra. Better yet, when I run, I do not want a Uniboob or to look full breasted. The DD Diva strapped my girls down without pain! And some of these bras for DD women make you sweat like a pig - not this one. Ironically, I felt a little cooler than with other bras and that must be because of their ventilated front panels.
If I had to think of a negative, it would be that the back straps are not in a "Y". Unfortunately, most running tanks are and so this bra would show. But I did purchase shirts that were not "Y" made and did not have an issue. It felt good, I did not get too hot and even after a month of use (and many washes) it still looks and FEELS brand new.
And to top this off KALYX is a green company.
How can you get one?
- Be a follower of my blog and let me know by leaving a comment.
- Go to KALYX HERE and let me know which bra you would like (and leave a comment)
- Twitter, Facebook, Blog... shout it from the mountains about this giveaway and leave a comment for each thing you do.
And a special THANK YOU goes to Ashley from KALYX for her support. They truly know customer service at KALYX.
I was not paid for this giveaway, but I was given free products to review.
And DO NOT FORGET to check back today at 11am for the LIFT YOUR SOLE Winner.