John 8:32 "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." NIV

Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring Cleaning - Main Bath

I am glad that I re-read this week's challenge. I thought it was the main bathroom as in the one people use when they come over... but they would need a shower if they stayed the night, right? So I took pictures of the hall bathroom upstairs which serves as the kids bathroom and guest bathroom when we have guest. Oh, boy! I have my work cut out for me in this bathroom. It is twice as big as the 1/2 bath downstairs which was my plan for this week.

Here are the before pics:





Besides just giving it a healthy scrub, I will also try my hand at painting again. And to remove most of that junk under the cabinet... not even sure how old some of that stuff is - I think those curlers I have had since I was in high school.

And stay tuned for the after pics of my paint job from over the weekend. I need to do a couple of touch ups and then I will be ready to post.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Jen- Basically whatever bathroom you want to do is great. The "Beautiful2God Police" will not hunt you down for this one... ;)

These are simply guidelines to help you (AND ME!) achieve our Spring Cleaning Goals... So, if you REALLY wanted too do your other bath, I promise, I won't be mad... :)

IN the mean time, I hope you get the things done you would like! I know I have some organization that gets a little out of hand throughout the year. Plus the cleaning of course! :)

Thanks for linking up!

Genesa said...

Good luck Jen! I hope you get everything accomplished!

Marlene said...

You are seriously motivating me to get busy on my spring cleaning. Looking forward to the "afters"!

Danielle said...

Under your sink looks like mine! Good luck with getting your bathroom all cleaned and organized and I look forward to seeing pictures of your entry paint job!