John 8:32 "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." NIV

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Come along with me

So, if you have found this blog, perhaps you went to the Gazette Healthy Challenge Blue Team 2009 blog and decided that you wanted to come along with me on my journey to lose more weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

Or maybe, you were forwarded this blog from one of my friends who have been amazed by my weight loss.

Regardless, I pray that this blog helps you see where I came from with my own struggle with my weight and where I am going to try and take more weight off. I plan to make this a weekly, if not daily journal about what I am eating, what exercises I am doing, and what struggles I am finding along the way.

Let me add a little disclaimer: I am a Christian and I give all of the glory of my weight loss to my Savior, Jesus Christ. Without Jesus, I would still be struggling and would not have made it this far. My failures over the years to lose weight were all mine. This time, I gave it to God and was victorious (reminds me of a great hymn "Victory in Jesus:). I pray that you know Jesus as your Savior and if you do not, I am happy to tell you more.

0 comments: